Friday, January 27, 2012

It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's... A blog update!

Just updating to say I'm still alive!

I know, I know, a ridiculous amount of time has passed. But I just wanted to let everyone know yes, my body is still intact, I've made no arrangements with the Mafia, no driving accidents, nothing... Except for six classes I have to be accountable for this semester. THAT, my friends, will kill you.

Or worse, just take up all your free time.

If classes aren't bad enough, the weather in NC these days has been crap. So, say for instance, I find myself with time (magic!), then it's probably raining. Or better yet, no one to shoot for me. Joy.

I have tons of plans yet, so I know there's not a lot I can hold myself accountable for, but stay tuned!

Missed you all!

-h.

No comments:

Post a Comment